The Itokii Wireless Local Alert provides an additional way to receive critical notifications and sensor readings through your Itokii network. Upon receiving a notification the Local Alert can flash an LED, sound an audible alarm, and display critical notification information. The Local Alert can also be used to display sensor readings from any sensor on the same account.
When choosing to send a notification to the Local Alert, the user can choose what the device should do when it receives the notification. A notification can be programmed to flash the LED light, sound an audible alarm, display text on the LCD screen, or any combination of these features.
The Itokii Local Alert can be powered by line power with the included power supply, or by 4 x AA (1.5V) batteries. It also comes with a 5 dBi SMA antenna.
- Provides audible and visual alerts when a wireless sensor notification is received.
- Three Alarm Types: Flashing red LED, buzzer alarm, and custom message display.
- Alarms are configurable through Itokii.
- Unique buzzer sequence when multiple notifications have been received.
- LCD displays device name, custom message or sensor reading, and time of notification/reading.
- Stores up to 10 notifications/readings.
- The number of notifications and sensor readings saved on the Local Alert is reported in Itokii.
- Configurable alarm and snooze intervals.
- Configurable heartbeat and poll rate (how often the Local Alert checks gateway for notifications)
- Capable of instantly receiving notifications from the gateway (must be on line power and in a sleep state).
- Displays the status bar while on line power.
- When on battery, power saving features are automatically enabled to extend battery life.
- On/Off power switch.
- Screw slots for easy installation on walls.
What's in the box?
- Power Supply - 5.5 VDC @ 900 mA
- AA sized 1.5 V batteries
- Mounting Screws
- Double Sided Sticky Tape (4 Pieces)
- Local Alert Unit
- High Gain Antenna
Local Alert Specifications
Supply Voltage 5.5 VDC @ 900 mA (can be powered by line power or batteries.) Current Consumption 10 uA (sleep mode)
20 mA (radio RX mode)
37 mA (radio TX mode)
20 mA (buzzer)
520 uA (LCD)
30 mA (LCD backlight)
Antenna SMA 5.0 dBi Message Storage 10 messages (notifications or sensor readings) Display LCD (8 lines of text) | 128 x 32 pixels | 71.55 mm (diagonal)
Transflective (visible in sunlight without backlight)
LED Lights One Ultra Bright Red LED (1630 mcd, 110° x 45 ° Viewing Angle) Buzzer 90 dB 2.5 KHz (105 dB 3.5 KHz optional) Enclosure Material ABS plastic Dimension 4.0 x 4.0 x 1.6 in. (101.6 x 101.6 x 40.64 mm) excluding antenna Max Operating Temperature -18° to +55° C (0° to +130° F)
900 MHz Specifications
Operating Frequency 900 MHz Operating Frequency Certifications Complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. (FCC ID: ZTL-RFSC1)
Complies with Industry Canada standards. (IC: 9794A-RFSC1)